Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



Thank you so much Michelle at lovinlivinvegan for the this super fun award. It is a great way to find out some new fun things about other blogger friends out there.

The rules for this award are:
1. Make a post & link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!

Here are my 7 random things.

1. I secretly want to learn the martial arts called Wing Chun because I love the movie 'IP Man' and the history behind the art.
2. I love action movies.
3. I went to college to become a radio DJ/news reporter and ended up in marketing because it paid more and the hours were more "normal".
4. Would love to retire and move to Prince Edward Island, Canada.  This is where we went on our honeymoon and Anne of Green Gables book/movie is based there (love those movies/books).
5. Addicted to air popped popcorn.
6. Just started to text on my phone for the first time last month and am now addicted.  I get why it is so popular now.  Yep, I can be a little slow on some technology :)
7. I love to bake, especially breads.
 
Here are 10 blogs that I have started following recently. And the next Awards go to!
 

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the award! and i wasn't aware of some of these other blogs until now, so thanks for the heads up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love learning new things about blogger friends! I don't think I've seen IP Man, so I'm going to have to check that out. I like action movies also!
    Sounds like you had a cool honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YAY!!! Thank you so much!! So glad you're enjoying my little blog =)

    ReplyDelete