Monday, February 6, 2012

Free Online Plant Based Nutrition Class

I was so excited when I saw this posted on Facebook today, that I had to write a post so all of you can take part in a free online vegan nutrition class with the one and only Brendan Braizer on February 20th, 9:00 pm EST.  If you are not sure who Brendan Braizer is, he is a vegan triathlete who created the popular whole food nutritional line called VEGA and wrote a number of books. 

According to the information posted on this class, we will learn how to boost mental and physical performance on a plant-based nutrition program. The topics will include:

Click HERE to sign up for this free Brendan Braizer class as I just did!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome news! thanks, I am heading over to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete