Sunday, January 2, 2011

Insanity - Round 2 Workout

As of Saturday, I finished my first round of Insanity workout which is a 60 day commitment.  The loss of weight was very little as was my inches, but I will be starting round 2 tomorrow and refuse to give up.  Since starting this weight loss journey all over again after baby number two, it certainly has been a struggle, but not impossible! 

As of January 2010, I have lost 16.4 pounds and 15.5 inches overall.  To me it is heartbreaking considering I am eating healthier than ever before, but to know that I am moving in the right direction and having constant support from my friends and family keeps me going.  Hopefully, during this round, the weight will shed at a faster pace and for my muscles to become more defined.  Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment